Since October of 1981 Mr. Rosenberg has served as President of My In-House Agency, a full-service advertising, marketing, promotions and public relations firm, helping clients reach the pinnacle in their respective fields while specializing in start-up and early stage marketing and advertising.
Mr. Rosenberg began his media career in 1977, as the local sales service coordinator for a TV station in Milwaukee, before moving on to work at advertising agencies in Milwaukee and Miami. Additional experience includes producing local television programs as well as live sporting events for national television, creating and implementing co-op and fulfillment programs, and assignments with national advertising agencies.
- 37 years of experience in advertising, marketing, promotion, production, programming and public relations
- Experienced handling all facets of marketing for more than 300 accounts, from automotive to B to B to communications to food and beverage to retail to sports teams to special events
- Clients are currently involved in traditional marketing, guerrilla marketing, ambush marketing, public relations, promotions, social media and advertising programs in radio, television, cable, outdoor, direct mail, newspaper and Internet
- Produces television programming at the local, regional and national level
- Creates and consults in-house advertising/marketing departments for companies looking to reduce the costs of hiring outside firms – teaches branding and social media strategy, media placement and return on investment metrics
- Created and implemented fulfillment programs, as well as co-op advertising follow-up and follow through for clients
- Created and implemented Internet content, promotions and contesting
- Engages the services of freelance experts in their fields to implement full-service solutions to meet customer needs, while keeping an eye on the bottom line
- Implements a collaborative “Think Different” team approach to discuss the action plan that will meet clients’ needs in a timely fashion on or below budget
- Has acted as public relations spokesperson for everything from disseminating information to damage control